New online Health and Disability questionsPublished: Wednesday 11 January 2023
Existing applicants are now able to tell us about how their accommodation may be impacting on their health and/or disability via online questions.
To do this:
- log into your account on the Home Choice Plus website
- click on View or Edit your Social Housing Application Form
- scroll through the form to 7.Section B - Your Circumstances and tick Yes under the Medical Need question
- the health and disability questions will now appear
- please answer all of the questions
- then click through the rest of the form and press Submit at the end
The new information you have provided will then be assessed by a member of the relevant Home Choice Plus team. Following asseessment, you will be notified of any changes to your Home Choice Plus banding.
New applicants who are applying online for the first time will be able to find the health and disability questions by ticking Yes in answer to the Medical Need question when this part of the form is reached.